Product Code : 37
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 1.00 - 100.00 INR
- Physical Form
Caltron is the leading manufacturer of Algae Calcium Powder or Algae Calcium Carbonate
in India. Caltron has developed this specific grade with intention of competing globally with the best available calcium sources in the world. Caltron's Algae Calcium Carbonate Powder is manufactured using best available algae plants. Keeping thorough checks at every stage of production from raw material sourcing till material leaves our plant. We provide most authentic Algae calcium Powder in the country. Our Algae calcium is a mild greenish in colour having other plant nutrients like magnesium, crude protein, carbohydrates.Caltron's Algae Calcium Carbonate Powder is ideal for following products:
- Algae calcium powder for neutraceuticals
- Algae calcium powder for pharmaceutical formulation
- Algae calcium powder for Dietary supplements
- Algae calcium powder for Veterinary feed supplements
- Algae calcium powder for Ayurvedic medicines
- Algae calcium powder as an herbal extract.
Owing to our deep expertise and knowledge in the pharma field for more than 2 decades and our continuous R&D we have developed this Algae Calcium Powder in India.Major features of Algae Calcareas Calcium Carbonate Powder
- It is naturally derived yet vegetarian ( Approved by VEGAN AUTHORITY )
- Owing to its natural characteristics it is highly fibrous, which helps in proper absorption of Calcium by the body.
- Unlike other synthetic sources of calcium which results in stones if consumed for a prolonged period of time. Our Algae Calcium becomes bio-available in the body for maximum absorption.
- Having other plant nutrients like Magnesium, Crude Protein, Carbohydrates, Energy etc. for better efficiency along with Calcium.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 Months
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia